Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A circuit that converts an audio line in signal to 0-5 volts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iflymyhelishigh

Hi guys, I am currently designing a new circuit that will let me convert an audio in signal to a 0 to 5 volt level for interfacing on a microcontroller. This will let me flash an LED to music, when it hits a certain threshold. Have you guys seen a circuit lke this before?

Thanks

Hi guys, I am currently designing a new circuit that will let me convert an audio in signal to a 0 to 5 volt level for interfacing on a microcontroller. This will let me flash an LED to music, when it hits a certain threshold. Have you guys seen a circuit lke this before?

Thanks

hi,
Sorry, the simple is yes, its been around since Adam was a boy.:)

Last edited:
That circuit looks nice, except for the fact that I am looking to convert the audio signal to a voltage, rather then displaying the audio level of the sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back