A Bullet-Hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ElectroTech,
I been staring at your page header art for a while now and I just had to say it looks a lot like a bullet hole. I know that it's supposed to be some kind of electronic vortex, but if you lean back from your monitor and squint a little, why, then it looks just like a windshield of a car with a hole shot through it! What do you think? Maybe it's just me--retired now with nothing to do and all day to do it.

bullet hole?

:x :x :?

i think i need to have anew presciption for my eyeglasses to see the bullet hole

joke only

Re: bullet hole?

mozikluv said:
:x :x :?

i think i need to have anew presciption for my eyeglasses to see the bullet hole

joke only

You only need bullet holes in your glasses.

joke only :wink:

bullet-hole

The pcb vortex is pretty clever, it does look like a bullet-hole in the windshield when you're not focusing on it. Or at least my impression of a bullet-hole in a windshield. Clever in the sense of when they first started using 4-bit graphics on television a few years back to give scenes a "hi-tech", sci-fi look. Or showing assembly code spewing through the Terminator's brain. Good visual, whoever came up with it.

That would be a very thick windshield

You're thinking its a tube I guess...
What he meant was that the end of that tube is the hole and the circuit around it kinda looks like a spiderweb effect that heppens when glass breaks.
Interesting bullet hole, nonetheless.
~Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…