Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89c51ed2 programming problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhqazi

Hi dears,
I need to programm 89c51ed2 using DATAMAN 48UXP Intelligent Universal Programmer. It is not working and a device/ID error is generated. Please help me out.
Thanks
Zahid

There are not so many users of those chips here, so you might not get a quick response. But regardless, you need to post the error ID in order for us to help at all.

Provide some more information (or a screenshot):

1) Has the chip ever worked?
2) Has the programmer ever worked?
3) If yes, what has changed?
4) What error do you get?

Thanks dear for the reply.
1. The chip is newly bought and never used by me before.
2. Yes the programmer works well with other chips.
3. Nothing changed except that I decided to use this chip.
4. Device ID canot recognize is the error message.
I hope you will guide me through to the solution.
Zahid

OK, so it is possible that the programmer or your software does not support the chip. I have had a quick look at Dataman 48UXP Universal Programmer. What version of the software are you using?

Try the latest version, if that does not work, let us know and we will see if we can help further.

Thanks indeed Edeca for the response. Let me check out the points you raised in your post. Will come back tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Zahid

Dataman

I was able to download the latest version of the software but the problem still persists. Please see the screen shots which I am attaching and suggest some remedies. I am in dire need of help.
Thanks,
Zahid

There are no images attached. Try attaching them and we will see if we can help further.

Please do not send me private messages every time you post a message. I am subscribed to the thread and will reply when I have time.

If you need to upload images and the forum will not let you, try one of the following sites:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
Imagebin - Upload an Image

I have uploaded the screenshots of the messages which I get for a kind person who will help me. Did not contact company.

hi! can any one guide or tell me assembly code of segment for builtin eeprom of 89c51ed2...i need it urgently, i have followed the instructions according to datasheet, but its not even working in Proteus....
plzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back