Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8086 Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.

boscoe

I've got a couple and don't want them, would someone know where an old computer community would be and so be the best place to sell them? Or would anyone be interested here I'll get some more details about them. I live in the UK and only want to post within the UK. Sorry if this is not allowed please delete if so.

Thanks
Boscoe

Last edited:
Ever since we have the new buy/sell/trade board I see a lot of similar threads...but they are always in the wrong place! It's not that much work to scan the lists of forums.

Buy, Sell and Trade

So the question is...how does the existence of that forum attract people with things to sell without them knowing of it's existence? Puzzler indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back