Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8085 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_scarf

i'm trying to build a project in which the 8085 microprocessor takes input from the keyboard and then displays it on the seven segment ic.Once it displays it,a musical buzzer rings. I want a basic code which i can work on. I'll need to interface an 8255.Please elaorate on how to connect the 8255.Hence i need some basic information on interfacing related to this project.

Thanks

Oooooh, Theres not too many 8085 or 8255 experts here, And the 8255 can be "challanging" for someone not familiar with it's features. If you absolutly must use these parts your best bet is to read (and reread) the old Intel datasheets and appnotes for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back