Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, no problem. Here it is :)

When i was working with the 8051, i didn't buy any specific programmer for programing the chip. Instead i took out the serial communication pin 10 and 11 through RS232 and connected to the serial port of my PC. Also a switch is been kept between the ground and Rst pin 9 which was pulled up to give a momentary a pulse to that pin.

Now when i needed to program i just make the use of Flash Programmer and i was able to program my 8051. The advantage is i need not the take out the chip again and again if i need to do reprogramming of it. Itself while the chip is on board i was able to load my new program in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back