Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 Programing in C

Status
Not open for further replies.

premkumar9

Hi,
I do the programing of 8051 family microcontrollers in C (using KEIL C51). For interfacing standard devices like real time clock, temperature sensors(I2C), ADC,LCD displays etc etc. I would like to refer some programs already written. Is there any such sites where I can refer such programs. This will save time for me.

Hi,
I do the programing of 8051 family microcontrollers in C (using KEIL C51). For interfacing standard devices like real time clock, temperature sensors(I2C), ADC,LCD displays etc etc. I would like to refer some programs already written. Is there any such sites where I can refer such programs. This will save time for me.
Have you looked here?
Keil Download Files

yeh there are tons of sites offering 8051 programs.since it is the most common uc.just google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back