Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshmudaliar

i want to make a project on 8051 microcontroller based led.
Can you to tell me about the circuit diagram, information on its working, and how to mount it on GPB. I also want to know the sites where I can find information on 8051 based led

Is this device going in your space/time warp field generator?

Do you have a clue what your doing? If you want to learn this stuff, get a book, download an 8051 pdf. Try Google, it works great. Come back here when you have done a little research.

Mac beat me to the scold.

Last edited:
Pls let me know of a circuit using a 8051 microcontroller, or an 89C51, dc motor control using such a circuit, such that i can control the motor in both the directions, using a H-bridge circut...
Complete with the program...
I got to submit it as a project, nd i need it real badly, pls help...
Siva

I got around 4-5 days in hand, thats it...
i got to submit d synopsis, nd the project i got to submit it by the 10th of feb...

Sir, the prblm is that we were never taught about any microcontrollers, nd this semester, we are studying microprocessors, the situation is such that we have to make a project using a 8051 in groups of four...
The others got it made from the shops, i thought once i get the ckt, i wud understand it, nd then proceed, nd assemble it myself, so that i atleast have the satisfaction of doing something myself, eventually i'll learn, but rite now i got no other option nd look 4 it arnd. Pls help sir if u could...

What sort of school would expect you to submit a project with no prior training?

Googling 8051 projects will return thousands of ideas.

PS You'll need an 8051 programmer.

Last edited:
The others got it made from the shops,
What are they going to do when the lecturer wants them to explain it?

i thought once i get the ckt, i wud understand it, nd then proceed, nd assemble it myself, so that i atleast have the satisfaction of doing something myself, eventually i'll learn, but rite now i got no other option nd look 4 it arnd. Pls help sir if u could...
Unless this is just a soldering course, there's not point in building someone else's diesign without understanding it.

well that's available at my clg...
actually there are some diploma students nd some like them who have training at these things, nd some of them are quite good at it.
The teacher's assumed that students of electrical branch must have knowledge of this, nd it is mandatory for a third year student to make a 8051 project...
The technicalities are quite like this, nd so m here searching 4 this, i just need a very small ckt, interfacing a h-bridge ckt nd a 8051 microcontroller, so that i can control both the dircns of the dc motor...m ready with a h-bridge ckt, i made them with 2n3055 power transistor, nd now i only need the connections 4 the microcontroller, nd the program code...
I hope m not disturbing u.
But i have seen all through the net, but i cudnt get such a ckt...

Bcoz, i dont want to buy it, i want to make it, put some effort into it, so that i get to know something...
I hope u understand this...

well that's available at my clg...
actually there are some diploma students nd some like them who have training at these things, nd some of them are quite good at it.
The teacher's assumed that students of electrical branch must have knowledge of this, nd it is mandatory for a third year student to make a 8051 project...
The technicalities are quite like this, nd so m here searching 4 this, i just need a very small ckt, interfacing a h-bridge ckt nd a 8051 microcontroller, so that i can control both the dircns of the dc motor...m ready with a h-bridge ckt, i made them with 2n3055 power transistor, nd now i only need the connections 4 the microcontroller, nd the program code...
I hope m not disturbing u.
But i have seen all through the net, but i cudnt get such a ckt...

Why haven't you googled for this?

A member of this forum has an excellent '51 site, and even an project which will help you:

**broken link removed**

These are all from an 8051 site:
DC motor interfacing tutorial L293D H-bridge motor driver L293D interfacing with Microcontrollers BJT based H-bridge Programming microcontroller in C for DC motors

Here is an 8051 forum, which should help you out some...

**broken link removed**

Here is a preview (almost the whole thing) of Mike Predko's book, "Programming and Customizing the 8051 Microcontroller"

Programming and Customizing the 8051 ... - Google Book Search

And this guy has a similar project, as well as many more '51 projects:

**broken link removed**

Hope this helps you, good luck with your project, and let us know how you make out with it. :)

Well, thnx...
I found wat exactly i was looking for...
Now i can go ahead with the project...
That book by Mike Predko's is quite good...
M really thnkful, i'll keep u updated with the advancements in the project.
Thnx again....

Well thnx really.
I got what eactly i wanted, now i suppose, i can go ahead easily with the project...
I'll keep u updated with my progress on the project, thnx again...

Hi, i made the ckt, it turned out a complete mess. Now its really urgent, i think my pin connections were wrong and something happened to the 8051 i was using, i only heard the microcontroller losing its life, it was all smoky, pls send me the connections somehow to control a 12V,1A DC motor through the controller, i just need to reverse the direction of the motor with the controller, i.e. change the polarity of the supply to the motor using the microcontroller...
Plsss help...:confused::confused::confused::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back