Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 based project

Status
Not open for further replies.

baftab

i cant seem to find any 8051 based projects.
give me some links or ideas or schematics
i'd be greatful
thanks

8051 proj.-fastest finger first

baftab said:
i cant seem to find any 8051 based projects.
give me some links or ideas or schematics
i'd be greatful
thanks
u can design a simple ckt based on 8051 named as fff.it budges when 1 switch is pressed & renders others inactive. for details ,refer efy-july issue.

your interest?

HELLO
i think you have interest in embedded systems. BASICALLY I am final year student BE electronic. i also have great interest in embedded systems please gide me how to go in depth to feel the essence of this great world of embedded systems.
thanx
bye

hi javed...

hi...

this is simran singh from Bangalore...

i'll help you in all in the field of embedded systems...

all you have to do is to ask questions from me as much as you can about new projects and embedded systems...

regards..

simran:)

want help

hi, this is Barkat shahab from Pakistan. I m a student of BS(Electronic engineering) and seek help in selecting and making my final year project.
will any of u do it?

Last edited:
8051 program

Hello Sir! I'm working on 8051 based project for B-Tech final year.
project details: distance measurement using ultrasonic sensor (frequency=250Hz). so please help me for the programming in c language. and another problem is stepper motor interfacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back