Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed_farrag

hi,

I am new to microcontrollers, I have learned how to program 8051 using assembley language and I would like to learn some useful applications which can be built using 8051 microcontroller. Thanks a lot

Pay more attention to your everyday life

Well you don't need to worry about not having a clue about what to build.There're many useful applications,like a guard system for your house or just an LED clock.Think of something inconvenient and see if you can solve it with MCUs.
Only knowing how to program MCUs is not enough.You always need peripheries in your MCU systems,so building a new system forces you,to learn how to use other components.This is a good thing.That's my opinion.
You can also view the previous posts in this forum,there're a LOT of ideas about whatever.You're likely to find what you need there.May you succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back