Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8.75v 110mAH to 12v 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasssup1990

I've got a video camera from an OpShop and it's pretty old. The camera and the VHS recorder are sepperate. Its like an old camera they used for some TV station or somthen.
So I'll get to the point, IT DOSENT HAVE ANY CELL'S IN THE BATTERY PACK!!!!! So does anyone know any (Small) cicuits to fit into 45mm high, 200mm Long, 20mm thick battery pack and the circuit will run off a 8.75v 110mAH battery and push out 12v 2A.
The 8.75 battery is small so try to find a high effishionsi circuit. <<Sorry i dont know how to spell it.
Thanks in advanced.

I have also an old JVC camera,works fine with 12V 7Ah battery. You cant pull out more power as input power,it`s perpetuum mobile...
8.75V*110mA less than 1W, and the cam consumes 12V*2A=24W!

I think, the original battery pack 12V 2Ah (2000mAh), in this case the 6.5W camera can run about two hours. I hope You can find new cells.

Imposible

You have 1watt of power available in your battery bank, it absolutely impossible to get 6.5W out of it! The only you can do this is to find the right battery pack and fit it!

Good luck on your quest for free energy :)

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back