Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8 - 3 Encoder Ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFUPM st.

Hi every body,

Firestly, It's a pleasure to join u at this forum.;)

Secondly, I have a project which needs an 8 to 3 encoder , I've searched the net for one but I only found the 74148 priority 8 -3 one ... However, my aim is to find an encoder Ic that works just like this one **broken link removed**
Thank u "pardon me for my broken English":)

Hi every body,

Firestly, It's a pleasure to join u at this forum.;)

Secondly, I have a project which needs an 8 to 3 encoder , I've searched the net for one but I only found the 74148 priority 8 -3 one ... However, my aim is to find an encoder Ic that works just like this one **broken link removed**
Thank u "pardon me for my broken English":)

hi,:)
Another option is the HEF4532.

EDIT:

This is the device datasheet.pdf in your dwg link.

Datasheet Archive - Free Datasheet Search Engine - PDF Datasheets - Data Sheet - Datasheet - Application Note - Free Texas Instruments Samples

Attachments

• datasheet.pdf
    54 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
Or an LM393 with a few support components...

Well... quite a few support components...

Attachments

• 8-3 ENCODER.pdf
    35.8 KB · Views: 553
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back