Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 segment display pinning diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecritic

I just bought a common Cathode Seven Segment display (LT543G+). But I wonder I don't know which pins are what. I googled with LT543G and all I got was a link to Vishay (the manufacturer)'s site which only mentions its common cathode. I wonder if someone here can help me??

Is there anything on the back? I couldn't find the data sheet for mine either but had at least the cathode marked, after that it's pretty easy. Worst case you go through all the pins and figure it out.

I tried Some other common cathode display's configuration, and hey, it worked!!!. Anyway thanks for your time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back