Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

6W output from 12V bttery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIREN DAVE

Hello friends,

I want get perfact 6W output from 12V battery with minimum power loss. any circuit idea? any good ic?

thanks in advance

Hello friends,

I want get perfact 6W output from 12V battery with minimum power loss. any circuit idea? any good ic?

thanks in advance

hi hiren,

You need to explain in more detail what you are trying to do.:D

E

OK my friend...

I want to design a driver circuit for power led. i have a solar panel from which i am charging my battery. my battery is of 12V. Now, i want to get 6W power so around 6 power led can be adjusted with it. or 9W or 12W power.
Basically, idea is to design a power LED circuit that can give sufficient output from my 12V battery.

OK my friend...

I want to design a driver circuit for power led. i have a solar panel from which i am charging my battery. my battery is of 12V. Now, i want to get 6W power so around 6 power led can be adjusted with it. or 9W or 12W power.
Basically, idea is to design a power LED circuit that can give sufficient output from my 12V battery.

Depending upon the forward voltage drop of each power LED, it could be possible to connect 2 or more in series and drive them using a constant current source, powered from the 12V battery.

What are the voltage and current of the power LED's.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back