Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5V USB Powerbank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARULARASU.R

I have designed a powerbank with 5v 1A but when I connect with mobile its showing charging but its not getting charged latter I came to know that D+ and D- pins from usb should connected in some way to make mobile charge but Ihad tried a lot but dont have a idea to connect D+ and D- pins so help me to fix it

Wiki said:
The charging device identifies the type of port through non-data signalling on the D+ and D− signals immediately after attach. A DCP (Dedicated Charging Port ) simply has to place a resistance not exceeding 200 Ω across the D+ and D− signals.

Some phone chargers have a resistor array across the data pins, 4 or 5 resistors, the phone must measure the voltage and then decide what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back