• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 way deans plug splitter


Does any one know if they sell 4 way deans plug splitters where there are 4 female heads connected to one male head? If they do what is its official name?



Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
do you mean (what we call in North America) a "cube tap"? a cube tap is an AC wall plug with 4 or 5 AC sockets.


Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
He's talking about Deans connectors used in RC models. But seriously, I don't think this is the first time you've been asking about a specific Deans cable. Get a some wire, a bag of connectors and make your own cables. You save a lot of money and gain a lot of flexibility that way.

EE World Online Articles