Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 channel radio conrol set

Status
Not open for further replies.

model mfg.

Hi everybody, :?:
I am an aeromodeller from india & want to prepare 4 channel fm radio control system as my new project in which i have to prepare 4 servos 1 receiver & one transmitter of 27 Mhz. I want full detail information with circuit diagrams & list of components required for this project.
If any body can help me in this project it will be helpful for me.

model mfg. said:
Hi everybody, :?:
I am an aeromodeller from india & want to prepare 4 channel fm radio control system as my new project in which i have to prepare 4 servos 1 receiver & one transmitter of 27 Mhz. I want full detail information with circuit diagrams & list of components required for this project.
If any body can help me in this project it will be helpful for me.

You must have not checked the forum rules. We don't do complete circuits for you. That's probably 1/2 the reason why this forum generates alot of traffic. (no offense here mods, just complimenting ya)

I have 4 questions for you.
What do you know about a receiver?
What do you know about a transmitter?
What do you know about Mhz?
What do you know about FM?

If you are lost at this point, I suggest going to your local library and read some books.

It would be easier to buy one than build one. They are dirt cheap these days and micro small. A complete 4 channel unit with transmitter, receiver, 4 servos, recharable battery and charger is only $125.00. Check out www.towerhobby.com

Did anyone notice the name "model mfg"? Now, maybe there is a translation problem here, and he isn't really a manufacturer. On the other hand, maybe he's looking for some free consulting, from which he will profit.
Most Indians I have met have a very good grasp of the English language.

Ron H said:
Did anyone notice the name "model mfg"? Now, maybe there is a translation problem here, and he isn't really a manufacturer. On the other hand, maybe he's looking for some free consulting, from which he will profit.
Most Indians I have met have a very good grasp of the English language.
I've looked at some of his posts on another forum. I think he is just a hobbyist, but I'm sure curious about his user name.

Today he also littered another webite's forum with 6 copies of exactly the same post!

Ron H said:
Did anyone notice the name "model mfg"?
I did. and that's why I answered like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back