Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 channel 12v remote relay board questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rav3n87

Hello everyone,

I’ve just purchased this : **broken link removed**

Now what I’m trying to achieve is utilising 2 relays as momentary switches for an rc winch and I’d like to have the other two as on/off switches for lights ect, however there appears to be only one jumper port which I’m assuming will affect the setting across all relays, now my question is would I be able to somehow “create” seperate jumpers externally or even achieve this another way?

Thanks everyone

From the description from the e bay page, I can only assume it's as you said, with the jumpers affecting all relays.

If the jumper is on the transmitter board, you could potentially rewire it so that two of the buttons are in toggle mode. It looks possible if the circuit is like https://www.twovolt.com/2019/05/30/4-channel-ir-transmitter-and-receiver-module-using-ht12a-ht12d/

If the jumper is on the receiver, or it's not an HT12A/D being used (which I'm guessing is the case), then you can put the receiver into momentary mode, and put a dual flip-flop in-between the decoder output and the relay/driver to provide the toggle function.

If you can provide some close-up photos of the board, it will be easier to know what's possible.

Awesome thanks for your reply, as soon as it turns up I’ll report back with some photos, the jumper issue didn’t really cross my mind until I’d already purchased it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back