Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3rd Year Electronics project Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said around €200 but some go to over €300

hi,
Check with your yacht chandlers for 150KHz 'small' transducers.
The LM1812 if you can track one down is less than £10, PIC and LCD and psu say another £20.

ok guys just got the ok to go with this project thanks for all your help, he just made small change to my proposal in that i must use an 8051 micro controller instead of a pic do ye think this will cause a problem with the project or is it just going to be different code the only change. any other help will be appriciated have sourced a 150kHz tranducer so just looking for the LM1812 now.

lol good point nigel,well its mainly because the college are using the 8051 in the course and the powers that be want us to use the same µC as that so its the 8051 it has to be, india prob more advance than this place we are in ;)

just wondering is there any software available to simulate this procedure on a pc b4 getting down to building it ,also any useful wbsites you have come across with info on this type of a project would be appriciated :eek:

hi joe, this thread is more than a year now but i just what to ask if you still need lm1812 chips?

i can give one to you for free.. just pay the shipping and tell the procedure how can i send it to you.. i am from the Philippines..

back to the topic, i also want to build the same project of joe.. but i am not that good in analog designs.. when it comes to microcontrollers, i already used pic16f628a and 16f877a on some hobby projects..

i've read the datasheet of lm1812 and i am not sure if i can build it..

i hope you guys can guide me to build it.. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back