Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3-phase TR rectifier I/O controller EVM board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I have been back to high power design.

My system contains 3phase, 380V, 50Hz ac input, secondary surge protector, Aux Tr ( single phase, 380V/220V, 300VA), phase transformer( 3ph, 380v/12v,0v,12v,100VA) and a main transformer ( 3ph, 380V/9V,18V,800VA),

SCR(1600V, 50A) bridge, DC reactor( DC 20V,20A). Rectifier output should be DC 20V 20A.

My requested EVM should be,

1. PTR secondary windings phase, amplitude and rating controller.

2. MTRs secondary fuse (690V, 32 A) sensing

3. SCRs switching controller.

4. 50mlV, 30A shunt sensing,

5. GPS communication,

6. RSM

7. LAN

8. Display....etc,

Kindly recommend me one.

You can also transfer this post to suitable forum.

Regards

Hasan

When you have such a complex system like the one you are describing, you require to create the system's architecture.

Let me put a simple example.
Perhaps you can build a simple two-room home, with a single bath, a small kitchen and perhaps a small living room all by yourself, without an architect or an architectural drawing.

Now imagine that you are designing a large hotel. With dozens of rooms and baths distributed among many floors. Elevators and stairs. Formal and casual dining rooms, kitchen for both, pantries. Pool with pumps. A facilities area, including a small office for the personnel there. Security offices. Heating and ventilation for the common areas. Administrative offices. Meeting rooms. Main reception area. Lounges. Exercise rooms. Fire and other emergency planning. The list is large.

Would you even attempt to start such a project without an architect and many engineers having made a detailed architectural plan? Without engineers calculating the structural loads, the A/C loads. Electrical, water and wastewater distribution? Without some review of the applicable codes and regulations?
Of course not.

Likewise, you require to do a full system architecture, where you have the major blocks, with all the power distribution, common signals and communication busses.
Then make detailed requirements for each block.
Then, do a full schematic for each block, noting all the power and signals to the outside world.

Let me put a simple example.
Perhaps you can build a simple two-room home, with a single bath, a small kitchen and perhaps a small living room all by yourself, without an architect or an architectural drawing
Yes I wish to make one, but need more 10 years to make such money !

Now imagine that you are designing a large hotel. With dozens of rooms and baths distributed among many floors. Elevators and stairs. Formal and casual dining rooms, kitchen for both, pantries. Pool with pumps. A facilities area, including a small office for the personnel there. Security offices. Heating and ventilation for the common areas. Administrative offices. Meeting rooms. Main reception area. Lounges. Exercise rooms. Fire and other emergency planning. The list is large.
Lets try to think as smple as we can. Complex does not mean impossible. And my explanations are not too much useless.

Would you even attempt to start such a project without an architect and many engineers having made a detailed architectural plan? Without engineers calculating the structural loads, the A/C loads. Electrical, water and wastewater distribution? Without some review of the applicable codes and regulations?
Of course not.

Yes! Sure!

Likewise, you require to do a full system architecture, where you have the major blocks, with all the power distribution, common signals and communication busses.
Then make detailed requirements for each block.
Then, do a full schematic for each block, noting all the power and signals to the outside world.

Take a look the image, lets have chat on it.

3_phase-rectifier.PNG

Very good!
Now just label the interconnecting signals. For instance, Phase 1 zero-cross.

Also show which blocks require what supply voltages and whether they are isolated or not, for instance: +5V digital, +12V isolated, +5V analog, etc.

Now just label the interconnecting signals. For instance, Phase 1 zero-cross.
Dont you meaning to make a circuit just for single phase ? see the attcahment. zero crossing circuit with input transformer.
zero_crossing.PNG

Also show which blocks require what supply voltages and whether they are isolated or not, for instance: +5V digital, +12V isolated, +5V analog, etc.

Yes, I got your point. AC and DC, digital signal should be isolated. I would use PADS design, signal integrity.
Let me know your plan here, where do you think need to separate more?

I usally use opto coupler like, MOC3021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back