Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2X BK Precision 2120C Oscilloscopes (For Repair) ($350)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
For sale are two (2) BK Precision 2120C dual trace oscilloscopes. Both are heavily used but in excellent cosmetic condition (still have screen protectors). Both scopes have traces, though one scope has dim traces and the other has extremely bright traces that don't want to focus. I was going to repair them both but I have been too busy and just couldn't be bothered. Last time they were tested they were able to display the test signal, but sometimes it's a bit finicky. One of them is missing the knob for the VAR SWEEP sweep variation control. I have that knob around here somewhere but have been unable to locate it. If I find it I'll mail it to you free of charge. Together these scopes should provide enough parts to get one solid, reliable working scope, or if you're skilled with electronics you might just be able to fix them both up like new. $350 USD for BOTH oscilloscopes, does not include probes or power cables (standard IEC-C13 style).

Will ship anywhere within the United States, buyer pays shipping. Proceeds will go towards a new dual resonant solid state Tesla coil controller I am working on.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back