Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2X BK Precision 2120C Dual Trace Oscilliscope 30MHz (For Parts or Repair)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hi folks, I'm selling a pair of BK Precision 2120C oscilloscopes. Both scopes show both traces, but they are very dim on one scope and very bright/washed out on the other. I originally picked up the scopes with plans to repair them, but after they sat in my lab for quite some time and I still hadn't found the time, I decided it was time to pass them along to someone else. Looking for $75 each, and I will ship within the United States. Shipping is extra and will be calculated based on your location (whether you send me a PM and buy them that way, or buy them through the below Ebay links).

s-l1600.jpg

Planning to use the proceeds to help fund a new Tesla coil project (will be creating a blog post and/or an article once the project is done).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263788900942?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
**broken link removed**

Thanks!

Special deal for ETO members, I will let these scopes go for $50 each if you buy both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back