Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2SC2625 - where can I buy them individually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darquegt

I have a computer power supply and both of these are shorted out. I searched the net to find a place that sold these individually but most sites that have them are distributor sites with a minimum $100 order. I don't have any need for $100 of electronics pieces right now so I was wondering where you guys/gals go for parts purchases?

Thanks in advance!!

Aaron

darquegt said:
I have a computer power supply and both of these are shorted out. I searched the net to find a place that sold these individually but most sites that have them are distributor sites with a minimum $100 order. I don't have any need for $100 of electronics pieces right now so I was wondering where you guys/gals go for parts purchases?

Thanks in advance!!

Aaron

I googled it and first hit looks possible..

https://www.donberg.ie/descript/2/2sc2625.htm

Hundreds of google hits.. many single buys possible

You really ought to try searching first!!!

Also, this part is obsolete and discontinued. NTE has a replacement type that can be found everywhere (in quantities of one too)..

The following are places that I'd try:

Jameco, Ocean State Electronics, MCM Electronics, Dan's Small Parts, Debco Electronics, Digikey - just to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back