Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

277volts AC line I need to find the breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hero999 said:
What basic, single and reinforced insulation?

I have a feeling it's international.

Perhaps the resistance drops when it's overvoltaged so you're passing more than 320:mu:A.

It starts from 0,6kV or 0,75kV, then its 1k5V ~ 3kV. Depends on the application. (Later I'll do a research on this).

Well, the original resistor I don't know the insulation class, because the cheapo screw drivers I've bought are all Made in China (Bloody chinese products, lol). But they look like a piece of charcoal.

I've always been concerned about unsafe Chinese products leaking accross our borders. I think with something safety criticle like this is worth paying extra money for.

Hero999 said:
I've always been concerned about unsafe Chinese products leaking accross our borders. I think with something safety criticle like this is worth paying extra money for.

Yes, that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back