Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24-12 volt step down regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan,
Is it necessary to use the specified MOSFETs?

I suggest you look at the data sheet for the one specified and then compare with the ones sold by JayCar etc.

The main consideration would be the current and voltage limits.

Len

PS I sent you a PM this morning.

Hiya guy's,
I've been doing some research on changing the mosfet mainly due to the fact it's a surface mount one and there $13.00 in a batch of 10 ouch. The mosfet I reckon as a replacement is the MTP3055V. I'v included both datsheets so if someone can have a look and see if it will be compatible I'll really appreciate it. Also with changing the mosfet what other changes if any would I need to make to the schematic?

Cheers Bryan :D

Attachments

• si4410dy.pdf
    239 KB · Views: 172
  • mtp3055v.pdf
    251.9 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back