Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2215 Tektronix Oscilloscope with Stand 60MHz 2-Channel on EBAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHELLIE

2215 Tektronix Scope with stand, Used, Power up ok, unable to test other than unit comes on, missing ground lead, sold as is, this scope was given to me, my friend said it works, i never used it because grnd lead was missing, shipping ups approx $60.00 but will only charge actual shipping to your area, comes shipped in two boxes to protect scope, 24"x17"x9" @18Lbs and Stand 25"x18"x9" @22Lbs, PayPal Only,Thanks for looking, Chellie

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I've got a 2213, and that stand looks like it would fit; wish you were selling the stand separately! Oh well, good luck! That's not a bad deal for the scope, if it works.

lol I guess i wasn't the only one who found the stand super interesting.

Hi, I will take $75.00 for the scope, the shipping will be $25.00 , this is for the scope only, as the stand has been sold already, the $25.00 for shipping is about the best price i have found for ground shipping, I have no control over that :) Thank you for asking, Chellie

$100.00 for a 2215 is a nice deal, if its in good running order. If I didn't already have my 2213, I probably would've snatched it up (in full disclosure, Chellie sold me the stand - I would trust her to pack and ship the scope fine; really, her packing on the stand was over-the-top for what was needed!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back