Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

20mhz-40mhz sine osilator please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you click the links just reenter product number to search space

thank you
any information just let me know please

Look at the output rise (500ns) and fall (250ns) times of the photo-transistor.
What does that tell you about it's maximum operating speed.

What makes you think your design will function? Are you basing it on a tested design or just wishful thinking?

The IR rangefinders I've used work like this and are not anything like your design.
How to Build a Robot Tutorial - Society of Robots
**broken link removed**

yes this is triangular measurment technics. my project will be phase differences measurment between transmitted and received signal. yes measurement is nonasecond level.

i know it is hard but this is project and i confuse some implementing theory for example oscillator design which should be stable. thats why i m asking you whose experinces better than mine. just i need some hint and tips to do easy. it will be also test and keep try different ideas due to this is the project
thank you

i have checked google there ara oscillator sinewave but i dont know which one is reliable. so maybe you have already tried some of them and suggest me good one reliable and stable before implement circuit board.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back