Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2002 Mercedes-Benz C320 Seat Issue/Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbraden32

I have a C320 that runs perfect. If I move the driver seat while driving or while the car is on in park, it shorts out my electronics. It flashes "Fault" on the dash, the seats, wipers windows...etc will not work anymore. If I shut off then restart everything is fine until I move my seat again.

Any suggestions?

Trace the seat motor's ground wire to where the wire's connected to the chassis... Most of these little niggles turn out to be earthing problems.. You'll probably find it will earth behind the dash somewhere with all the others. (AUDI do )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back