20 watt amplifer IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthshaker

I have an old Sparkomatic 40 w car stereo booster, I am trying to rework it for another application, the AP ics are SGS sp600 10 pin offset sip package, any of you folks have a spec sheet on these devices?

sp600

Hi Earthshaker,

Looks like that the sp600 crosses to an NTE1396. I tried to attach a PDF of the device, but this Electro-Tech site does not allow it.

So you can go to the NTE site (https://www.nteinc.com/), place pointer at the "On Line Cross Reference", then from the pop-up menu, click on "Semiconductors". Type the part number (sp600) in the Search window and and hit Enter. U'll then see the PDF and U can DL it from there. Or if U'd like, I can email it to U thru personal email. All the best!

Cheerz!

Bob

Thanks, I have it, I will have to take the cover off the unit again, and check it out. This booster has two of these devices in it. I didn't know it was a dual unit, so sparkomatic was being honest when they called if a 40 watt booster. I have had the unit for several years and have used it for various applications, from stereo, to external power amplifiers for radio gear I haven't blown it up yet.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…