Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

20 watt amplifer IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthshaker

I have an old Sparkomatic 40 w car stereo booster, I am trying to rework it for another application, the AP ics are SGS sp600 10 pin offset sip package, any of you folks have a spec sheet on these devices?

sp600

Hi Earthshaker,

Looks like that the sp600 crosses to an NTE1396. I tried to attach a PDF of the device, but this Electro-Tech site does not allow it.

So you can go to the NTE site (https://www.nteinc.com/), place pointer at the "On Line Cross Reference", then from the pop-up menu, click on "Semiconductors". Type the part number (sp600) in the Search window and and hit Enter. U'll then see the PDF and U can DL it from there. Or if U'd like, I can email it to U thru personal email. All the best!

Cheerz!

Bob

Thanks, I have it, I will have to take the cover off the unit again, and check it out. This booster has two of these devices in it. I didn't know it was a dual unit, so sparkomatic was being honest when they called if a 40 watt booster. I have had the unit for several years and have used it for various applications, from stereo, to external power amplifiers for radio gear I haven't blown it up yet.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back