Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2 way radios coders and decoders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ll35689k

hey im new to this site but does anyone have a schematic on how to make a coder and a decoder for 2 way radios, this is for police use for talkin to my undercover partner thanks ahead

hey im new to this site but does anyone have a schematic on how to make a coder and a decoder for 2 way radios, this is for police use for talkin to my undercover partner thanks ahead

Okay, so your an undercover cop that has to build his own two way radio encoder/decoder from scratch, yet can't even start his own proper topic for the question? You dragged up a 2 year old topic that has nothing to do with your question!

I think part of the problem is that new people can not start threads. It is a good idea but they just hijack others. Manybe we need a forum for new people where their posts will go regardless of where they put it.

look im sry i just am new at this but can someone plz help with the schematic

What your department has no budget for needed equipment? I'm sure your local Motorola rep can give you a demonstration and quotation.

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back