Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2 simple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdanfirst

1. for a photo transistor wich has only 2 leads(a short and a long one) wich one is th emitter and wich one is the collector?
2. a reaplacement for 2n3094 transistor in the Bc series?

Are You sure with 2N3094? As i found, it's a a thyristor 600V 70A!
With two pins maybe a photodiode.Check it with multimeter.

I have used BC547/548 instead of 2N3904 in many places and it works for me. Most of my applications were high speed switching. I have't tested it in active region i.e. amplifiers. So better compare the datasheets before replacing it in amplifiers.

Got a device number for the photo tranny ?

shorter lead is collector 8)

well, i think it is IRE5 but this might be just the part number code from the place i bought it. it says 30V and 100mW

i've been playing with some infrared photo transistors, and the flat side of the plastic bulb was the collector

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back