Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2 button, 3 stage controller for heated joint massager

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwenT

I am in a class in which we are building a heated joint massager. Just like this pretty much. https://www.amazon.com/Heating-Massage-Support-Adjustable-Arthritis/dp/B07SQ22QWF

I am working on the heating bit as well as controlling the heating and vibration. A lot of the products already available use the same 2 button, 3 stage controller. I am trying to find where I could buy them but I can't. I can only find single button ones like **broken link removed**
There are lots of these switches and they are all pretty much the same. They run at 3 levels. 3.7v, 7.4v, and 12v. Some have the temperature sensor, some don't. I might like to find one like this that I can get relatively soon and not in 1 or 2 months from china.

I would like to find this switch but my searching so far hasn't been successful. I'd appreciate it if someone has some tips on where to look.**broken link removed**

I don't know exactly how these work but I assume they have some kind of microcontroller in them. It would be great if I could toy with the voltage level settings myself but I don't think that's possible. Anyone know if there would be a way to do that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back