2 button, 3 stage controller for heated joint massager

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwenT

I am in a class in which we are building a heated joint massager. Just like this pretty much. https://www.amazon.com/Heating-Massage-Support-Adjustable-Arthritis/dp/B07SQ22QWF

I am working on the heating bit as well as controlling the heating and vibration. A lot of the products already available use the same 2 button, 3 stage controller. I am trying to find where I could buy them but I can't. I can only find single button ones like **broken link removed**
There are lots of these switches and they are all pretty much the same. They run at 3 levels. 3.7v, 7.4v, and 12v. Some have the temperature sensor, some don't. I might like to find one like this that I can get relatively soon and not in 1 or 2 months from china.

I would like to find this switch but my searching so far hasn't been successful. I'd appreciate it if someone has some tips on where to look.**broken link removed**

I don't know exactly how these work but I assume they have some kind of microcontroller in them. It would be great if I could toy with the voltage level settings myself but I don't think that's possible. Anyone know if there would be a way to do that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…