Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1Mhz FM transmitter/receiver VCO/PLL help tips..

Status
Not open for further replies.

swerv

Hi! I'm new here so HEllo..

Here is what I have to do..

I need to make an FM transmitter at 1Mhz using a VCO (4046) with a 240Khz BW with an LF ampli

and for the receiver I need a BW of 150Khz with an RF ampli with a PLL for the demodulation.

So any help, tips, schematic, links.... would be really appreciated!!

thanks!

mat

Last edited:
Yeah I did... but didnt find anything really appropriate yet!

Thanks for the reply!

But I dont want to use a crystal.. And it has to be at 1Mhz straight. And the receiver will be at only 3-4meters.

You don't need to use a crystal if you make an RC oscillator instead.

hmm ok here is a quick stupid question. I need to replace the function generation by a crystal or a RC oscillator?

This is a nice circuit... with a quaint hartley(?) vco oscillator in it.

Someone was asking on another thread "is der a way f mking a FM trns mor stabal?" and this does it quite well.

Everything to the left of the varicap is the stabilisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back