Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16F886 Bug in proteus ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosaic

FYI there seems to be a bug in the ISIS setup of the ADCON1 register on the Vref+. It seems that the ADC Vref+ and Vref - bits are interchanged in the sim. Therefore in order to activate Vref+ /RA3, instead of ADCON1,4 being set. U must set ADCON1,5.

Can anyone please independently verify this bug?

The errata spec sheet does not discuss this so it must be an ISIS (7.8 sp2)issue.

I'm running version 7.9 dlls & models. I think the oldest ISIS I had was 7.4.....will have to look for it.

Last edited:
Hmm found another bug:

T1con.7 =1 shows active gate inversion as in timer gate triggers when c2out is LOW. This should be timer gate triggers when c2out is HIGH. Verified by the virtual oscilloscope in ISIS and a T1con watch variable.

When I do the physical prototype I'll verify what works precisely and whether the data sheet or ISIS is at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back