Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16F84A surface mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson777717

I have a PIC16F84A-04 surface mount IC if anyone wants it. It hasn't ever been used, never out of the Digikey package. I ordered the Surface mount package in error, and I don't have the time to mess with the RMA etc with Digikey.

I also have a OPA2134 op-amp surface mount package. Same situation as above. Never out of the package.

Free to any taker. Preferrably at the same address to minimize postage costs. PM me with details.

Well, perhaps this is an excellent time to try and make an PCB for the pic (with a silly little project like a clock or something) and try to work with SMD devices... Just a suggestion :)

shame I live so far away from you... transport would probabely cost more then the devices are worth :?

LOL yeah, well Surface mount devices and I don't really get along very well. I wonder what the shipping would be to belgium. I think you're right though, the shipping would be pretty steep.

I have a use for both of those chips if you are just giving them away. I amin the middle
of building a mine disposal robot as a part of a design project for school and the hull that
we built is not going to be big enough for dip parts so we are gong to make boards with
SMD parts for the inside. But as we are at the edge of our budget we are looking for anyway
to save some money.

PM me if post to florida is to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back