Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12V strobe light

Status
Not open for further replies.

banzaicorp

hi,
i want to construct a pair of strobe light using source of 12v DC..after googling,i juz found circuit that using AC as its source...i know some basic electronic,but not very advance..anybody have this kind of circuit?

yes i know...
but this one i want to experience build the strobe light my self for my final project..did you have the schematic diagram for 12V strobe light?

What level course are you studying?

It's much too simple for a final year degree course.

I found a circuit using Google, build it if you like but there's no point if it's for a course you're studying because it's not your design. Don't get me wrong, this is fine if you're studying a soldering course and if you are then you should use SMT components wherever possible because it'll get you extra marks.

**broken link removed**

im juz student at high school...soldering is too basic for a person that know the electronic basic...
the strobe light is juz a circuit that i want to combine with other circuit..hope dont get me wrong too..
here a question,can i use 2 flash tube instead of one at the output?

What flash two tubes alternately?

The circuit I posted could be easily modified to do that.

The tube, trigger transformer, TRIAC, etc. needs to be duplicated and the trigger transformer can be connected to the output of an astable multivibrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back