Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12v relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmusic

Hi i am searching for a din rail of panel mount relay with maximum 10 ma current coil. Output contact can be as low as 0.5A. all i find was reed relays that are pcb mount but i need to put them in a panel

it could also be a simple transistor circuit since commun is the same at input an output

i need that because my device can just source 10ma and i need to drive about 100ma load

Any relay that sensitive is going to be small and probably PC mount. Have you tried digikey? They have a really good search engine which turned up 69 items that meet your spec. If you use transistors, you'll have to use a PCB anyway.

What coil voltage do you require?

A 10mA 110V coil is probably not unusual for a DIN mount relay but you might have a hard time finding a 12V one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back