Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12F683 (easy led chaser)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you some thing to lite up

Attachments

• GEDC0277.JPG
    GEDC0277.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 741
The plant I worked for closed down My boss gave me all the electronics maintenance
supply's now I got a basement full of Lcd's led panels and controller broads. No picmicro but lot of things to play with lol.

Looks like some very nice components on that board. You may want to invest in a good solder sucker (grin).

Mike

I was thinking about making 1 with a vacuum pump I have 1000 good broads to take apart

Ok but I still going to build Knight-Ride led things:D
You all keep up the good work

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I´m really a beginner, so please be patient. I need to make from scratch (including the list of all the parts I need) an 8 LEDs project and I need these LEDs to chase some way. This project has to have a on and off switch and has to be powered by 9V battery. Thank You, I do appreciate all the help I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back