Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12 volt battery level measurement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesta

Hi,
For my project I have to find a 12 V battery level measuring circuit. When I looked at www I coulnd't find a specific application. I want a simple version to implement to my project easily. I want that would be in the same theory with the battery level measuremnts like in cellular phones.
Thanks to all....

Checkout the LM3914/5 IC's These bargraph IC's are just the job, I'm sure I've seen these used for car battery monitoring somewhere. I think you just suppress the lower 10 volts, so you get useful readings between 10 & 15 Volts. Try national's site 1st.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back