Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12 LEDs from 3IO's (and a useful circuit library)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hjames

**broken link removed**

The schematic is in pdf format when you click "figure 1". It took me a good 15 minutes to get to the "Oh, duh" point...

While I was looking around for information for another post, I just noticed that EDN (one of the big electronics trade magazines here in the states) has put their "Design Ideas" into a pretty useful search. Most of the "Design Ideas" are simple, but they can be somewhat inspirational at times.

**broken link removed**

Great find. I bookmarked it.

I typed in microchip, atmel, transistor. Saved quite a few items I know I will need in the future.

There was a 20LED circuit as well and a 2 transistor circuit that will drive the millivolts I will need for a car project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back