Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard

Hello all,
I came back with a $$$ quetion:D!

Just would like to know if you have any idea how to earn $$$$$ with electronics engeneeing by having a creative mind;):rolleyes:
Can we earn a good money by selling our inventions, ideas, or designs?
Do you have any experience in the field.

Thanks for any idea! lol

Last edited:
I make custom devices and equipment for people from time to time. Its profitable usually. Making neat stuff that people want or could use is not hard if you have the skills. Getting them to actually realize they need you and then pay you for your work is often the harder part.

It will come down to what skills you have and what market you can get into. Poor skills in a bad market will not go very far and being too creative for the market could prove to be a bust also.

Do you have an idea in mind and a possible target market?
Plus the skills and resources to back yourself up as well?

Hello all,
I came back with a $$$ quetion:D!

Just would like to know if you have any idea how to earn $$$$$ with electronics engeneeing by having a creative mind;):rolleyes:
Can we earn a good money by selling our inventions, ideas, or designs?
Do you have any experience in the field.

Thanks for any idea! lol
A real wizard would already know the answers to those questions!

I make custom devices and equipment for people from time to time. Its profitable usually. Making neat stuff that people want or could use is not hard if you have the skills. Getting them to actually realize they need you and then pay you for your work is often the harder part.

It will come down to what skills you have and what market you can get into. Poor skills in a bad market will not go very far and being too creative for the market could prove to be a bust also.

Do you have an idea in mind and a possible target market?
Plus the skills and resources to back yourself up as well?

Good job, Doing so will give you creativity to learn new things.

But I meant how to earn by Selling an idea or an invention to a company,
I wanted to know if anybody has any experience in the field?
I would like to know about the possibilities, risks, and so on.
I am wondering If you guys Are here to learn and then to earn! or are here just for helping and learning how to design electronics stuff as a hobby, or you pay any attention to earn money through learning how to design....!

Last edited:
A real wizard would already know the answers to those questions!

A real wizard tries to learn and use from the others experience.
Besides, I am not a real wizard I just created this ID because I was so stupid lol;)

Serendipity has a funny way of playing out. To answer this question would require a crystal ball. Firstly do not choose your profession based on financial gain as this reason will always lead to disappointment. Do it for a passion, or for the love of the game as it were.

Now can an engineer student gain wealth in this occupation? Possibly, it all depends on you, fate and so many other things. Being at the right place at the right time probably plays the biggest role. Having stock options at a start up company that explodes on the market will do wonders for your financial portfolio. Then again you can find yourself quickly unemployed if the company fails.

Men like Irwin Jacobs and Andrew Viterbi took an idea and produced a billion dollar company. Many that were fortunate enough to follow these men prospered as well. Then again, countless other visionaries hired and fired and failed in utter despair. Who can say where your engineering degree will lead? At the very least, you may not end up rich, but you should be able to find work, and most importantly, do something you enjoy.

Who can say where your engineering degree will lead? At the very least, you may not end up rich, but you should be able to find work,

and remember to speak very clearly the following words

"would you like fries with that order"

A real wizard tries to learn and use from the others experience.
Besides, I am not a real wizard I just created this ID because I was so stupid lol;)
The dictionary states:
wizard: a person with great knowledge and of having amazing skill(s) or accomplishment(s).

I guess you'll need to change your forum name then. :(:p

:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back