Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10 Worst countries to be a blogger. (Wonder if it applies to forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading that article if there are people from these countries posting here i would not think it safe for them to answer your question.

I wonder how many places this forum is blocked at just because of the helpful knowledge and information that can be found here?

I think that the bloggers in those countries should get every single person they can find and get them doing it too!
Overwhelm the regulators and prison system with so many people they force the issue to be resolved.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bloggers isnt not in the spell checker? It has flagged it both times.
What kind of crappy spell check system is this any way? :confused:
I have found loads of common words are not in it but yet it suggests a list of ancient and odd words I have never heard of. WTF? :confused:
Who programed the spell check dictionary and what century did they come from? 1700's -1800's? :confused:

Bloggers isnt not in the spell checker? It has flagged it both times.
What kind of crappy spell check system is this any way? :confused:
So, Bloggers is in the spell checker but for some reason it's flagged!! Now I'm confused.:D

Mike.

Overwhelm the regulators and prison system with so many people they force the issue to be resolved.

... and chase the government out of the country as a final solution!

BTW, who thinks he's living in a democratic country?

Boncuk

I thought we were capitalist? The ones with the most money make the rules for everyone else.
Dont tell me I am wrong either!

Democracy is just a sub division of capitalism. Its the joint agreeing of the ones with the most money agreeing that the ones with the most money should make the rules.

Blogging is not in my spell check. It comes up every single time as a misspelled word.
Blog and Blogger too.
Is there a dictionary update I need or does the spell check come from some website?
Non of my other programs with spell check have this many problems with common words.

Why is the Democratic Republic of Korea not on the list?

You can't use the Internet or own a mobile phone unless you're a high communist party official and even then it's still censored.

Why is it that countries that have the word democratic in their name are often the most undemocratic?

BTW, who thinks he's living in a democratic country?
Define democratic.
Good point.

It depends on what you mean by democratic. I you mean that you can say what you like about the government without fear of reprisals than Pommie and I do live in democratic countries and Boncuk does not.

If you mean that we live in a country where everyone directly influence the ruling of the country on a daily basis then we do not live in democratic countries. Our governments could both implement really bad unpopular policies which we could do nothing about apart from protest until election day when we can bring about change.

In short, there are plenty of indirect democracies and plenty of illiberal democracies in the world today, but no direct democracies in current existence.

Democratic is a relative term anyway, the UK might be democratic compared to Thailand but were not as democratic as Norway and Sweden.

Here are the only world ratings I could find for freedom and democracy.
Democracy Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of indices of freedom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ive always wondered what would happen if you regularly typed in terrorist-related keywords on a daily basis. Would the feds start looking for you :p

How could they, it's not legal =)

How could they, it's not legal =)

What you don't know won't hurt you. Until it actually hurts you, but then you'll know now, won't you. Pretty hard to miss the black helicopters and SWAT teams all around your house.

Ive always wondered what would happen if you regularly typed in terrorist-related keywords on a daily basis. Would the feds start looking for you :p

Krum, who is that dude in your avatar, he looks like Saddam Hussein :eek:

Krum, who is that dude in your avatar, he looks like Saddam Hussein :eek:

Didn't you know? THat's Krumlink. After all, every avatar on this forum is a self-photo...not. Or you'd be in a bit of trouble Mike.

Last edited:
Didn't you know? THat's Krumlink. After all, every avatar on this forum is a self-photo...not. Or you'd be in a bit of trouble Mike.

Yeah, your right, someone might think I am a bald eagle. I guess you do not watch the Leno show or you would have seen me, the worlds only typing eagle.

Last edited:
Hey Krum I think your avatar looks like a buddy of mine! He is long haired and scruffy looking too! :)

Perhaps we can use the patriot act as a reason for downloading movies and music.
As patriotic Americans we have to do our job of diligently scanning and analyzing all forms of media to help rat out suspected terrorist related anything.;)
Preventing us from monitoring media is anti patriotic! :eek: And anything anti patriotic is now terrorist suspect criteria!:eek:

How will any one know if there are subliminal terrorist messages in any of the movies or songs if we dont download and 'monitor' them ourself?;)
Everything we do keep is just a reference point for what has been passed as Okay! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back