Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wonderswan

Status
Not open for further replies.

escin

i've got a wonderswan from my friend,it use 1 AA cell. but the problem is,inside the battery holder got one small resisitor,green colour and i dont know the value.it already burn.i need to replace it but dont know the value.help me please

Does the resistor have colored srtipes around it? If you can tell me what they are I can tell you the value. What caused it to burn out? Something more could be wrong

light green colored 'resistor-looking' things could also be an inductor, they often have a green color and look like a resistor, ...
or maybe it is a resistor, if it's burned then there's no real way to tell...

there is a stripe.but i cant see it because it already burn.what is the smalest value of resistor.wonderswan use 1 AA battery

you could try a large resistor and go lower and lower until it works, but like i said, it could also be an inductor...

Picofuses are also green, and the case is similar to a resistor.

The mention of being located next to the battery suggests it is a picofuse. However, a picofuse rarely shows external damage when blown. So who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back