Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who is Lin Yu Chun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

and another question:

Who is Whitney Houston?

The answer: Lin Yu Chun is the taiwanese answer to Whitney Houston.

Observers say he (24 years old) performs better than the diva and can hold tones better than her.

See his casting show at Youtube, title: "I Will Always Love You"

It's great and his voice is great as well!

Boncuk

P.S. Here's a direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPCjIGyrtYc&feature=popular

Last edited:
I strained really hard so that my face turned red and was able to sing his highest note one octave lower. I wonder how old he is.
Remember Michael Jackson? He sang pretty high too.

He isn't even close to Whitney Houston. He has talent, but needs alot more training before that claim can be made.

As usually happens, I was able to capture the background image during the stage programs...
picb..png
Indeed a beautiful girl!

BTW, apart from little slips on the higher pitches..this looks like a super song and a good singer:)

I strained really hard so that my face turned red and was able to sing his highest note one octave lower. I wonder how old he is.
Remember Michael Jackson? He sang pretty high too.

May be he was out to hunt sharks and they were faster than he was. :D

He's 24 years old.

BTW, apart from little slips on the higher pitches..this looks like a super song and a good singer:)

Listen to the originial song (and performer) and count the slips there. :)

Uh-huh... There is usually a good reasn one is a super star, and the other is a wanna-be. I don't know much about him other than the one video. Sure he has raw talent. Mabye some day he will get there, but he's not there yet.

Pince also sings pretty high too.

Unfortunately, he banned his music from youtube, otherwise I'd post it. :(

I wonder if krumlink's have dropped yet? They obviously hadn't when he posted a video that was awhile ago. :D

Uh-huh... There is usually a good reasn one is a super star, and the other is a wanna-be. I don't know much about him other than the one video. Sure he has raw talent. Mabye some day he will get there, but he's not there yet.

Being a superstar doesn't necessarily mean super talented. That's why promoters are usually being paid much over average.

Just for comparison: Listen to Celine Dion and her french songs (CD-title: Deux).

Her voice is as clear as a church bell and french people can learn how to speak French. :)

(They normally mumble.)

Last edited:
Being a superstar doesn't necessarily mean super talented. That's why promoters are usually being paid much over average.

Just for comparison: Listen to Celine Dion and her french songs (CD-title: Deux).

Her voice is as clear as a church bell and french people can learn how to speak French. :)

(They normally mumble.)

I didn't make any such claim. But it does mean something, either the talent has been refined, as in this case, or there are other talents that augment the apparent one. As I said, he has talent, but still needs lots of training before he can be in Whitney's company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back