Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

who can introduce me a good forum of entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
The OP's we get from time to time on this forum can be quiet entertaining.

The word entertainment covers too wide a range to be answered in a single posting.

What type of entertainment????

Remember this is a family forum!

I know there are kids of entertainment in the world .
I want to find some forum about making freinds or some chatting etc
can you introduce some to me?
thanx!

Last edited:
waginia said:
I know there are kids of entertainment in the world .
I want to find some forum about making freinds or some chatting etc
can you introduce some to me?
thanx!

You are at an electronics forum. Electr0nics poeple don't have friends. You need Aol.com

I have friends, they just have nothing to do with electronics =)

haha!
I think electronic is a interest,
and making friends is the interest too
They are not incompatible!
Thanx for introduction!

Neither alone, let alone both together are easy for someone that's isn't overly mentally stable to begin with =)

Philosophically I'm still having trouble with being a Solipsist in a culture of many (US citizen in a mid sized city)

Educationally I dropped out in my freshman year of high school. Got my GED four years later taking the test cold and passing with good marks, which is more than even most college graduates here in the states could say without a study sheet =)

I'm what they had in mind when the word jaded came into being =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back