Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what technoligy is the track pat build on

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjvh

Hi just a question that puzzles me is what is the technoligy that the computer track pat is working on

is it grided? i asume it is otherwise you can't dedicate functions on some parts of it, you do need a coordinate system

and how about the touch screens is that based on the same technoligy??

Robert-Jan

Hi just a question that puzzles me is what is the technoligy that the computer track pat is working on

is it grided? i asume it is otherwise you can't dedicate functions on some parts of it, you do need a coordinate system

and how about the touch screens is that based on the same technoligy??

Robert-Jan

Hi Robert-Jan!

By "track pat", do you mean touchpad?

I'd try to tell you about them, but since I don't really know that much about it, I'll just say that googling with the term "touchpad" might help you more.

Good luck!

Torben

could try that one because track pat whas not that fruitfull on wiki

Robert-Jan

Give it a shot. When I think of a "track pat" I think of a coach giving an encouraging pat on the rear to a runner at a race. :)

Torben

I did check the wiki but that whas not realy satisfying (to limited)

what about the I phone cuase that's looking to me as a glass surface of course glass can be used as a capacitor

Robert-Jan

Give it a shot. When I think of a "track pat" I think of a coach giving an encouraging pat on the rear to a runner at a race. :)

Torben

So that is how you made first string on the track team :p

Last edited:
That's defenitly more info

I do have to improve my searching capabilitys :eek:
Thanks
Robert-Jan

If you want to add TS technology to an existing display, its possible to use the IR [x,y matrix] as a 'bolt on' feature to the screen surround.

A 4 * 4 [x.y] will give 16 discrete areas on the screen for the 'menu'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back