Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the significans of 'A' , 'H' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno...I'm guessing because they sound so similar when you say it aloud.

Or as the English do...."droping h's everywhere. Speaking English any way they like."

With some American accents the "a" and "i" sounds are similar. Accents can cause other problems too, in southern England, New Zealand and Austrailia A is pronounced as an R in some words like ask, grass, after ect. "t" sounds are replaced with d in many countries so water becomes wa-d-er or is missed off totally Londern and south eastern Engalnd so computer is pronounced as compu?er (a trend which is slowly spreading).

Now let's not even get started on th-fronting. I carn' even fink abou? ow a comp?uer could tell whever I'm sayin free as in 3 or free as in it doesn' cost anyfin. :D

I wouldn't bother writing speech recognition software, it's sounds like too much of a headache.

Last edited:
And you didn't even lapse into the charming CRS.

No not like the , i was studyed the frequency band / speech parameters in the both and compare it with other A-Z , i found that these two act as center for other means these two has the all parameter which is belongs to the other. thats why in speech recognation these are more imp.
this is my concl`n , any way thank for reply

I was not aware of this. Could you be more specific?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back