Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"watch thread" turns on by itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to permanently turn off this "watch thread" thing ?

Even though i make sure that its turned off on my other thread, still it set itself to watched when someone posts a reply with sends me an email, this is highly annoying.

Yes, click on your name in the top right corner and select "Alert Preferences". This will allow you to select what you want and don't want to receive notifications for.

Regards,
Matt

EDIT: If you want to still receive alerts on the forum and just don't want email alerts, go to your name and click "Preferences". Uncheck the box that says "and receive email notifications of replies".

Few days has passed and i've disabled all of these "notify by email" for new ports/watched threads, and still ass soon as someone posts, the thread on its own set itself to watched and sends me an email. WHY?! All such stuff is DISABLED in my user cp!!!

I call bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back